With less than a week to go, we’re excited to see you all live and in person in San Francisco for TechCrunch Riot. You’re no doubt planning your days, and we’d like to point you to more than 50 roundtable discussion topics on information-rich topics from our partners. But first…
Only two days left to save: Buy a passport Before October 14 at 11:59 PM (PDT). And save $700.
Tip: Scheduling conflict? Keep an eye on the agenda to see which of these rounds take place over several days.
Well, startup enthusiasts, check out these roundtables designed to get you—and your startup—up.
- From IPO frenzies to delays: What’s changing in equity.With Viejay Piyawasdi, Senior Director of Equity Strategy at Secfi. Sponsored Secfi.
- Entering the Healthcare Monolith: Strategies for Working with Payers and ProvidersWith Neil Moaweed, Head of Global Industry Research at InterSystems. Sponsored InterSystems.
- The pipeline from CPO to CEO, with Anna Auerbach and Karena Man, Egon Zehnder consultants. Sponsored Egon Zehnder.
- Why nine out of ten startups fail, from Deraj Pandey, CEO and Co-Founder at DevRev. Sponsored Mayfield.
- Exploring Silicon Valley: OG Advice for African FoundersVenture Partner with Jake Bright at Fast Forward Venture Studios; Ayana Kerrison, Investor at Early Ventures; and Joshua Ogundu, CEO of Campfire. Sponsored Fast Forward Venture Studio.
- What the heck is interaction anywayWith Neil Moaweed, Head of Global Industry Research at InterSystems. Sponsored InterSystems.
- Innovating founders to hire for tomorrow, with Anna Auerbach, Kristen Burke, Karena Man, Egon Zehnder consultants. Sponsored Egon Zehnder.
- Saving the World: The Playbook for Building Planetary Health UnicornsWith Arvind Gupta, partner at Mayfield Fund. Sponsored Mayfield.
- Using AI to reduce meeting costs and time, With Sam Liang, CEO and Co-Founder at Otter.ai. Sponsored Otter.I.
- Why Africa needs a tech venture studioWith Omolara Ajele, Operating Partner of Fast Forward Venture Studio; Idris Bello, Founding Partner at LoftyInc Capital Management; and Kelvin Umechukwu, CEO and co-founder of Bumpa. Sponsored Fast Forward Venture Studio.
- Web3, Crypto, Blockchain: Unlocking Prosperity for Tech and Creative Industries in Africa, with Brylan Donaldson, CEO and co-founder at 7th Ave, and Guled Yousuf, web3 Angel investor and product lead at DeFi Pulse. Sponsored Fast Forward Venture Studio.
- Balancing responsibility: Walking the talk on ESG and DEIFrom Margaret Glover-Campbell, COO at Virtual Gurus. Sponsored virtual gurus.
- Value and Driving Pipeline: How B2B Marketers Can Cope with Both, with Dan Horowitz, senior director; Startups Manager Ruby James; Tom Eschbacher, director of new and emerging business; and Kate Kamel, director of development at LinkedIn. Sponsored LinkedIn.
- Trust in tech as the new currency, with Anna Auerbach and Karena Man, Egon Zehnder consultants. Sponsored Egon Zehnder.
- How beginners can survive failure with financial planning, with Rajeev Batra, partner at Mayfield, and Christina Ross, CEO and co-founder at Cube. Sponsored Mayfield.
- Ways out for African startupsManaging Partner at Fast Forward Venture Studios with Opeyemi Awoyemi; Ngozi Dozie, CEO and founder of Carbon; and Adewale Yusuf, CEO and co-founder of AltSchool. Sponsored Fast Forward Venture Studio.
- A serial software entrepreneur shares his playbook for building breakout companies.With Security Founder and CEO Rehan Jalil. Sponsored Mayfield.
Roundtable – with our partners and other subject matter experts – or don’t miss your last chance to save $700. Buy a passport Before October 14 at 11:59 PM (PDT). And join us in San Francisco!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2022? Contact our sponsorship sales team at Fill out this form.