DRAPER, Utah, September 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Microsoft partner, JourneyTEAM, is inviting business decision makers of all industries to join the upcoming Business Technology Summit and learn how Microsoft technologies can improve their business operations. This special event is on. November 2 And November 3 In the year 2022, is designed to help businesses achieve their specific goals, reduce potential security risks, and most importantly, reduce costs and save money.
This year’s two-day, virtual event will feature more than 30 breakout sessions, product offerings, and top insider tips from JourneyTEAM’s top advisors to help you identify and implement the tools you need while cutting costs. As JourneyTEAM specializes in all three Microsoft Clouds, the event sessions are divided into these categories:
- Day 1 (November 2Microsoft Business Applications Day (ERP, CRM and Power Platform)
- Day 2 (November 3Modern Work and Microsoft Azure Day (Productivity, Collaboration and Security)
The JourneyTEAM Business Technology Summit provides an atmosphere for business leaders to create a customized digital transformation strategy for their business. JourneyTEAM consultants and developers have over 20 years of experience implementing Microsoft technologies at all sizes and aim to answer any questions you may have during the session. This event specifically includes the following
- 30+ Technology Breakout sessions covering hot topics like Robotic Process Automation (RPA), embedding Power Apps in other Power Platform tools, achieving pure cloud directory with Azure AD, and more (full agenda coming soon).
- Hear a conversation with JourneyTEAM experts about Microsoft Business Applications and the latest updates announced at Microsoft Ignite.
- Dive deeper into the Microsoft 365 suite of tools and how to best use them in your company.
- Critical and up-to-date understanding of Azure infrastructure to develop proper security protocols.
- An in-person event at Top Golf Salt Lake City, Utah. If attendees can’t attend in person, JourneyTEAM is sending a care package full of things to enjoy while watching the event in action.
Eric BainesCOO of JourneyTEAM, shares: “Since I joined JourneyTEAM 6 years ago, I’ve seen the Business Technology Summit as one of the premier events covering Microsoft technology. It’s tailored to end users and customers by showcasing real-world scenarios. The value of our sessions to our customers as they ask engaging questions that create innovative solutions.” I loved seeing it make a difference in the day-to-day operations. Business applications, Modern workplace And Azure, and this event is an opportunity to share those lessons with the community. It’s also a great time to connect with friends, colleagues and clients to see how we can make a positive impact.
At JourneyTEAM’s upcoming Business Technology Summit, business leaders are sure to gain powerful insights into how they can use technology to achieve their desired business results, while keeping costs low.
Register for this event todaywe can’t wait to see you there!
This release was issued via WebWire®. Visit http://www.webwire.com for more information.
Source Travel Tim