Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
What are your fall wardrobe goals? We think everyone can agree that having a closet filled with pieces that make dressing easy is key. We want to be able to close our eyes, pick any random piece off the hanger and automatically be able to create a stylish outfit out of them.
That’s why we’re going minimal for fall—think bold hues, sleek cuts, versatile designs. Whether you’re creating a capsule wardrobe or just want to look more expensive without spending the dough, Amazon honestly has everything you need. Check out our picks below for a minimalist fall wardrobe!
21 Minimalist Fashion Finds for Fall
1. Our absolute favorite: The combination of plunging neckline and ‘short’ flared sleeves in this SweatyRocks top is stunning. A slouchy, slinky dress you’ll want in so many colors!
2. We also want: This LOVFEE turtleneck top will become your favorite, fast. Wear it on its own or layer it under dresses, dresses and more!
3. We cannot forget: Take things off your shoulders with this Imysty crop top. We love how the slack in the fabric tapers off at the sleeve ends to pull everything together!
Sweatshirts and T-shirts
4. Our absolute favorite: Want the comfort of a sweatshirt without the bulky, bulky clothing? Check out this highly rated Daily Ritual crew neck!
5. We also want: Ditch the chunky knits and loud patterns and keep things simple with this lightweight Amazon Essentials sweater!
6. We cannot forget: You can also say no to sleeves altogether and try this Amarmia sweater instead. A must all year round!
7. Our absolute favorite: This Lai Meng Five Cats One Size Dress is such an easy way to look like a star. So soft and comfortable, yet undeniably stylish!
8. We also want: The very clean gray and beige coloring immediately attracted us for this family outfit. It’s also 100% cotton!
9. We cannot forget: Being comfortable doesn’t mean looking sloppy. Opt for this The Drop mini sweatshirt dress instead!
10. Our absolute favorite: These AJISAI cropped pants can be worn for your morning run or perhaps to the office. They are also very easy to care for!
11. We also want: Don’t forget to stock up on some new jeans! We recommend this pair of Signature Wide Leg Jeans from Levi Strauss & Co.!
12. We cannot forget: Fashionable, comfortable and minimal, these The Drop pullover pants are what dreams are made of. They also come in six colors!
13. Our absolute favorite: Your wardrobe will always remain a winner with a satin skirt in it. This Modegal midi skirt is our pick!
14. We also want: This JSTEX ribbed sweater skirt is another fabulous find. Pair with any t-shirt, sweater, or sweatshirt on this list!
15. We cannot forget: This stretch silk The Drop skirt adds just enough flare to the hem to make it stand out while keeping things minimal!
16. Our absolute favorite: A simple beanie in a solid color can go with any fall outfit. This beanie from Amazon Essentials is a super cheap find!
17. We also want: Want to go sloucher? This SD Shadow Domain beanie is a great choice. So many five star reviews!
18. We cannot forget: More of a baseball cap kind of person? Get the most autumnal of things by grabbing this Halemet hat, made of corduroy fabric!
19. Our absolute favorite: Every minimalist needs a pair of Chelsea boots for fall. These Clark boots are our pick, ditching the chunky platforms and heels!
20. We also want: You can never go wrong with a pair of Keds canvas sneakers. Crisp, solid white shoes will just work with all outfits!
21. We cannot forget: We would not forget the flats either! These Musshoe Pointed Mules can be worn casually, to work, to dinner and beyond!
Looking for more? Explore all of Amazon’s fashion here, and don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
Not finished shopping? Find more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest dresses, bags, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, clothing wedding and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, product and service selection is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive free products from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not affect our decision whether to recommend or recommend a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!