NORWICH – Roman McElwee scored two goals and Zach Lamitie had three assists to lead Norwich Tech to a 6-0 Connecticut Technical Conference boys soccer victory over Grasso Tech on Wednesday.
The Warriors (4-0) have yet to allow a goal.
Jadiel Marinez and Cameron Mascali had one goal and one goal apiece for Norwich Tech, while Hunter Jackson and Myles Jackson had one goal each.
Grasso Tech is 0-2-1.
In other matches:
• Williams School won its home opener with a 6-3 win over Foreman. Callum McKillop scored three goals for the Blues (2-2), Calvin Neff added two goals and Arav Patel scored the final goal.
• Nolan Muncaster scored two goals and Chris Baucus had a goal and three assists as Montville beat Tourtelot 7-0 on Tuesday night. In addition, Noah Keenan had a goal and two assists, Aaron Gould had a goal and an assist, Colby Cowan and Elias Klucek each had a goal and Jack Giurlio had an assist for Montville (3-1-1).
• Abigail Belleville had three goals and an assist as East Lyme beat Fitch 6-0 in an Eastern Connecticut Conference Division 1 game. Summer Antonio, Jessica Knapp and Linaya Rheum each added a goal for the Vikings (4-1, 2-1), Riddy Venkatesh had three and Lily Antonio had one. Grace Jenkins stopped 14 shots in goal for Fitch (1-5, 0-2).
• With two minutes left in the game, Paige Jesuk headed home a cross from Peyton Smith to give Walt Ford a 1-1 tie in an ECC Division II game against Ledyard. Victoria Sturm shot to a 15-4 edge and had two saves for the holding Lancers (3-1-1, 0-1-1). Sarah Bailey (3-1-1, 1-1-1) scored the lone goal for the Colonels, while goalkeeper Jess Dudley made nine saves.
• Goals by Carly Constantine and Gianna Terranova lead Stonington to a 2-0 ECC Division 2 win at Killingly. Illana Rashley and Finella O’Keefe each added a streak for the Bears (5-1, 3-0), leading the division.
• Unbeaten Lyman Memorial won its ECC Division IV opener with a 6-0 win over Tourtellot. Leah Komeroski had two goals and two assists to lead the Bulldogs, Emily McKelvey had a goal and an assist, Maddie Archer had two assists and Magda Carpenter, Newah Shifrin and Alyssa Judd each had a goal. He had a goal and Becca Ziegler an assist.
• Kenzie O’Donnell had two hits in Montville’s 7-0 ECC Division Three win over New London as Jada Cheng and Avery Bouchey each scored twice. Lily Tomczyk, Avery Bochey, Melinda Sisemets (penalty kick) and Alexa Tufares also scored for Montville (3-2, 2-0). New London is 0-3, 0-2.
• Skylar Frost scored twice as Williams tied Foreman 3-3. Phoebe Taylor gave the Blues (2-0-1) a 3-2 lead before Foreman put the game away with a late goal.
• Isabella Mawson scored in overtime to give Woodstock Academy a 3-2 win over NFA on Tuesday night. Sadie Daniwich and Jordan Fabri had assists for NFA (1-3-1, 1-1), Brooke Boles and Emily Tucker and Ava Boenig was strong in goal, making 11 saves.