Posted on December 30, 2021 By Steve Blank
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the age of faith, it was the age of disbelief, it was the age of light,” he said.
What a year for all of us. The quote above sums it up for me.
I thought I’d share with you a year-end roundup of the best posts of 2021. Enjoy.
Innovation in large organizations
- The difference between creating new objects versus executing existing ones in two sentences. over here
- Why innovation heroes are the symbol of a broken organization. The title says it all. over here.
- Sometimes we get caught up in our own heads. I know I did. Here’s how to solve it. over here
- We don’t all see the world the same way. And I don’t mean politics. Some of us can’t see what you can. over here.
- Why wait for permission to be smart? You don’t need a license. over here.
- Have you ever thought about how to design the class you took? There’s more under the hood. Here’s how.
- America’s national security problems are multiplying faster than our traditional institutions can handle. So we decided to create something different – the Gordian Knot Center for National Security Innovation. over here.
To a better year.
File under: Customer Development |