Hello and welcome back to Equity, the startup business podcast, where we unpack the numbers and nuances behind the headlines.
This is our Wednesday program where we dedicate ourselves to a single person, think about their work, and deal with the rest. this week, Natasha He did an interview Carla Monterosso, Longtime leadership coach, racial equality advocate and founder of Brava Leaders. We talked about her path to leadership coaching, but mainly wanted to answer the challenges executives are facing today. Here are some of the topics we cover
- Diverse leadership and the unique power landscape of people of color
- She’s thinking about the secondary effects of Elon Musk’s takeover of Twitter and what signal it will send to the industry.
- If the tech homogeneity problem is getting better or worse
- How leaders can create a conflict-prone workforce
- And of course, we’ll end with the Lightning Round – including but not limited to how Monterosso headlines 2022.
We’ll be back on Friday with the old episode over the holidays. To those who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving and, needless to say, we are very grateful to be here.
Equity falls every Monday at 7 am PT and Wednesday and Friday at 6 am PT, so subscribe to us Apple Podcasts, Exaggerated, Spotify And All actors. TechCrunch has a great show on crypto, a show interviewing founders, a show detailing how our stories come together, and more!