Tuesday, September 20
• Huskies Drive Time, 7:30-8 am on Mix 93 WKMJ
• Volleyball at Northern Michigan, 7 p.m. on FOX-UP
Friday, September 23
• Cross Country Invitational by Roy Griak
• Football at Davenport, 4 p.m
• Volleyball at Purdue Northwest, 7 p.m
Saturday, September 24
• Women’s Tennis at ITA Regionals
• Football vs. Saginaw Valley State, 1 p.m. at Kerley Stadium on Mix 93 WKMJ
• Volleyball at Parkside, 3 p.m
Sunday, September 25
• Football at Grand Valley State, noon
Always Eastern • Home events in Brave
The Huskies completed a four-game homestand with a weekend split. Ferris State is 3-0 Friday and Tech rebounded for its 23rd straight victory over the Lakers at Lake Superior State on Saturday. Jillian Kuizenga (4.0 km) led the offense, Olivia Heidel (10.3 a/s) set up the attack and Carissa Beyer (4.5 d/s) led the defense. Tech (7-4, 1-3 GLIAC) plays at Northern Michigan Tuesday, Purdue Northwest Friday and Parkside Saturday. First serve is set for Tuesday at 7 p.m., and local fans can watch the game on FOX-UP.
Tech football fell 28-21 Saturday night to Texas at Midwest State. Will Ark completed a 43-yard touchdown pass to Brandon Michalak and an 11-yard toss to Darius Willis. William Marano also scored on a 12-yard touchdown run. Mark Sippel led the defense with 15 tackles. The Huskies (1-2) return to Kearly Stadium this week for their final conference game and first this season against No. 2 No. 23 Saginaw Valley State. Kickoff is at 1 p.m.
The Huskies and Saginaw Valley State went scoreless on Friday at Kerley Stadium and Ferris State beat Tech 1-0 on Sunday. The Huskies begin a three-game road trip to Davenport before taking on Grand Valley State on Sunday. The game at DU is scheduled for 4 p.m., while the game against GVSU is scheduled for noon.