Christine Noah is the owner of Noble sneaker and streetwear retailer located in New York and New Jersey. She began her professional career in investment banking at JPMorgan Chase and left investment banking to pursue her entrepreneurial passion. In 2013, she opened Noble’s flagship location in Newark, New Jersey. In the year In 2014, it moved its offices to a 30,000 square foot warehouse to support its e-commerce expansion. And in 2020, she opened her new boutique in Manhattan. For more information you can go to nohble.com.
If you’re trying to figure out how to better communicate in your family business, today we have a great family business owner talking about how to manage it as a second-generation business owner.
“Having this trust-based relationship is really important because it makes everyone feel free to really explore and pursue progress.” – Christine Noah
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on the SmallBizChat podcast:
- Seeing the opportunity in the family business.
- Christine’s journey from investment banking to the world of retail.
- Advantages and disadvantages of working in a family business.
- Having the right team.
- Open and honest communication.
- In this Amazon world, it stands out in the retail space.
- Getting the education you need and leaning on those who have that knowledge.
- Adapting to changes in the industry and technology.
Meet Christine Noh:
Want to hear more episodes of the SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe to your favorite platform so you don’t miss an episode!