Whether you’re seasoned industry behemoths or fresh, fearless startups, you’ll find them ready to challenge the status quo — and everything in between — at TC Sessions: Crypto on November 17 in Miami.
Pay to play. It’s early-bird time, folks, so buy your pass today and save $150 — before prices go up.
Dive deep into the amazing agenda to plan your day, but be sure to save time to meet and greet the first-timers on the show floor. These founders represent the next product and opportunities in the blockchain, cryptocurrency, DeFi, NFT and web3 ecosystem.
Check out the five listed below, and learn more about the other exhibits here.
- Gallery 3A way for NFT owners to showcase their collections on social media. The app automatically generates engaging visual assets with NFT’s blockchain data, helping the Web3 community create more engaging, credible and informative posts.
- MassPay: An international fiat off-ramp for crypto.
- Personal digital spacesPDS designed and built a proven (v3.5) property rights protocol used by enterprises in real-world applications to manage/monetize valuable data and IP to solve real-world problems. Our experienced team has moved away from the simulation cycle and focused on providing market infrastructure for IP, just like FTX does for crypto.
- Press the threatA blockchain solution to promote geographic decentralization of nodes with applications in fintech and media distribution.
- Repetitive: Makes NFTs accessible to fans and brands through seamless, easy-to-use, secure and seamless experiences. Our partners include Paramount and Sanrio.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet, mingle and connect with some of the most innovative early stage startups set to redefine the future of finance, blockchain and the web at TC Sessions: Crypto on November 17th. Shop now to secure your passport. Early-bird pricing and savings. We can’t wait to see you in Miami!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Crypto? Contact our sponsorship sales team at Fill out this form.