There is a very important question on us today asking how to change alarm sounds on iPhone? This is one of the most searched topics on the internet because iPhone users don’t know how to change their annoying alarm tone to a melody like on Android smartphones.
Alarms are one of the most hated sounds anyone can have because they wake you up from your beauty sleep. That’s the only explanation I can think of right now. Need something to wake you up from your precious sleep? No, right? This is exactly the reason why people search the internet for a way to at least change their alarm, because the iPhone’s default alarm is kind of a mood killer, even when you’re sleeping.
How to change alarm sound on iPhone?
Here’s how to change the alarm sound on your iPhone:
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Open the Clock app.
- Tap on the Alert option at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the edit alert in the upper right corner of the screen. Then click on the alert you want to edit. This will open the Edit Alerts screen on your iPhone.
- Below the Edit Alert option is written ‘Sounds’. Click on it.
- A new window will open with all the different sounds the iPhone offers to set your alarm. You can scroll up and down to get a preview and finally choose the one you like.
- You can tap on the alarm to play a sample and select from the list. Click the “Classic” option to move it to the original iPhone alarm.
- If you don’t want the ant alarm sound, you can scroll to the bottom of the screen and select ‘None’.
- When finished, return to the Edit Alerts screen. Set your timer and click ‘Done’.
- Congratulations, you have successfully changed your ringtone on iPhone.
You can follow these steps to set a different alarm tone for different times. Sometimes you get used to the alarm going off at 6 in the morning and suddenly it doesn’t wake you up anymore. That’s when I decided to change my alarm to something new so my ears could listen to a new sound and decide to wake me up.