TikTok has exploded over the last year or so with its ephemeral content. It’s so popular that even Instagram had to copy it. Believe me, there are people on Instagram, including Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian, who protest that Instagram is becoming more and more like TikTok with every update.
Anyway, today’s question How to verify on TikTok?
Let me help you with that, but you should understand that unlike Facebook and Twitter or Instagram, there is no direct way to apply for a verification badge on TikTok. There are obvious tests you need to do to prove yourself on a social networking platform.
Follow these steps to verify on TikTok:
- Keep producing what you are and stick to your content niche.
- Follow Tik Tok challenges, use trending music and go live to increase your audience on the platform.
- Analysis of your own videos – what’s working and what’s not? This will give you a good idea of what to focus on and what not to focus on.
- They are featured in the media.
Yes, try to present yourself in media, magazines or articles or newspapers. Television and radio also work wonders, but just get out there to get more people to know you. This sends the message that you are growing up.
- Be verified on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. If it is verified on even one platform, there is a high chance that it will be very easy to verify on others.
- Viral helps! Yes, if any of your videos go viral, you’re good to go. It seems a little obvious at this point, but the more viral you are, the more presence you create on social networks. This will lead to high activity and engagement on your profile which will help the Tik Tok team doing well and they will promote your content themselves.
- Follow community guidelines to stay off the rails.
- Be precise.
If you follow these tips diligently and consistently, no one can stop you from getting verified on TikTok or Instagram as well. Get famous, get people to know you and engage with you. Once confirmed, your fame will reach another height and then you can use your fame as you wish.